Friday, January 30, 2009

Self-Confidence?

I think it is true. There is one of my colleagues. Not actually from my team. But we talked sometimes bout works & etc..But not tat close fren la..He mentioned smtg before..Coz he noticed from my body language..Tat im not tat comfortable bout being MYSELF..how on earth did he notice that??!!

I need to overcome this.. seriously.. Maybe I’ll stop stalking people’s..hahaha..no la..maybe I’ll start with stop comparing myself with others.. I’ll try…my best…Maybe bcoz of the sudden lost? It really does impact my life.. Every step I take..
Now I have permenant job.. I can plan my future now.. Married? Kids? Home? Car? Money? Call Lejobura to land a hand. Say “Jon Joton Jonan Jopang….., Haleman Toyan”

Life so far? Its awesome I can say..Not as perfect as others..Or I can say, nothing is perfect in this world..But if its perfect, it’s a FAKE. I’m enjoying my works..although it sometimes stress me up..Colleagues has been good to me..More opportunity coming ahead…I just need to calm myself instead of freaking out of all the challenge..


Anyone?

No comments: